5/10/12

Sunday Night planning the marriage

        My Romeo!   He has come to my house and over heard the words that I spoke of him!  He told me that he loves me.  Oh how I feel the same way about him.  I wish to be with no one else.  He brings light to world and joy to thy heart. I asked him to marry me!  There's no other person in Verona that I wish to be with.  He agreed to marry me tomorrow in the Friar's cell Monday morning at 9:00.  Tis only Sunday , and we're already planning our wedding!  The day can't come any faster.  I must inform the nurse of our plans.
         I am very grateful of Romeo.  I'm also excited and hopeful for our future together.  Curious enough to know what my mother and father will think of this.  My mother will be heartbroken to see that I have married a Montague.  Love has no boundaries.  Romeo is my love and I will marry him.  He makes me happy and she should understand that.  
        I have hope and faith that Romeo and I will be happy together and sooner or later my family and his family will understand that we love each other.  I have no thought of any bad outcome.  I wish not to think of anything negative that could result in this.  I love Romeo Montague and he loves me as well. 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment