5/10/12

Death.

       My Romeo! Oh my Romeo!  He's dead.  He is DEAD!  When I woke from my sleep I see Romeo on the floor beside me dead.  In his hands he has a bottle.  How could he have killed hisself?  I kissed thy lips and nothing left for me.  He has left me nothing to kill myself with.  I will not live without Romeo.  This wasn't suppose to happen.  The dagger, I see the dagger and I now know what I have to do.  The friar is begging me to leave but I can't.  I can't leave him her all alone.  The sharp dagger goes through my body and I feel relieved.  I am now with Romeo forever.
      Our actions have greatly dishonered our families, but we're together now.  We have made sacrifices for each other and it was all worth it.  My love for Romeo still lives and I wouldn't have it any other way.  My wish is for our families to be cival with each other since so many people have died from this.  Romeo and I love each other and they should be happy for us.  I feel relieved laying in the tomb knowing that Romeo is near me.  We comfort each other.  He's my love and I will love him forever.
         I hope and pray that my wish will soon come true.  That our families will be able to walk on the same streets and it won't be any aruging or bickering.  We all have one thing in common.  We've both lost family memebers that we love so greatly.  That should bring us closer together rather than apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment