5/10/12

Drinking the potion,

As I lay in the tomb next to my cousin Tybalt, I think of what I have done.  A few hours ago, after my mother told me that I would be marring Paris, I went to the Friar and begged for him to give me a solution.  He told me to take a potion that makes me sleep for two days.  It would make me look dead!  Can you believe it!  Now I will be able to skip my wedding.    When those two days are over, Romeo will be by the tomb waiting till I wake to take me back to Mantua with him.  Tis the perfect idea.  I will be able to skip my wedding with Paris.  The friar is going to send a letter to Romeo telling him the plan.
         I remember before taking the potion, everything was going through my mind, and I thought that the friar was trying to really kill me.  Also, I thought that maybe Romeo wouldn't be there in time and I would be left there to die.  The thought of Tybalt hauting me came to my thoughts also.  I had to think to myself that everything will turn out good.  Nothings going to keep me from Romeo.  We are meant to be together. 
         My actions today are very rare, because I would never disobey my family the way that I have.  Love has done something to me and I just can't stay away from Romeo.  He completes me.  As I sleep I pray and think of a beautiful life with Romeo in Mantua.  I greatly appreciate the friar for his help in everything.  He's the reason why I'll be able to see Romeo again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment