5/8/12

Romeo comes to see Juliet for the last time.

        My Romeo is here at my house for the last time before he has to leave Verona.  Tis my only love and he has to leave me.  My heart cries for his banishment.  Thy will forever be lonely without my Romeo here with me. 
         What will I do when I wake and see Romeo not beside me, or know that I will never see his beautiful face again?  How could they banish him.  My soul weeps for my cousin Tybalt and my husband.  This all feels like an awful dream that I can't awake from.  There must be something that we can do about this, because I am lost without Romeo.  When Romeo had to leave, it broke my heart to pieces.  Tis may be the last time I lay eyes on him.
          What shall we do to fix this problem?  Maybe the Prince will change his mind and let Romeo come back to stay.  Everything isn't Romeo's fault.  I should go and beg the Prince to forgive Romeo for his actions and let him come back to Verona.  Verona is all he knows, and now he's being forced to leave, or stay and have to pay with his life.  The world can be so cruel sometimes.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment