5/10/12

The Marriage Monday morning

      Tis Monday morning, and the Friar has agreed to marry us.  When the nurse came to me confirming that we will be getting married, I was overwhelmed with joy.  I would've never thought in all my days that I would marry Romeo, let alone, him being a Montague.  The Friar is a very good man for doing this for us.  He gives wonderful advice to us.  Today, we were officially announced as man and wife.  I promise to love and cherish my Romeo.  
         Laying in my bed knowing that I'm going to be with Romeo makes me more than happy.  The nurse was very happy for us.  She says he's a good man for me.  I knew she would understand.  I dare not tell thy mother or father of my actions.  I couldn't show my face again.  Ohh, I wish to see my love again.  To hold him again and kiss his lips.  Come and rescue me my Romeo!  I wonder if my Romeo is thinking of me now, or what he is doing.
          Our future together will be bright.  We will be happily married and together forever.  Once our family has seen that we're happy together my wish is that they will allow us be be together and not disown us.  Why couldn't they be happy for us?  Why can't they be happy that we're happy?  We love each other and we want to be together.
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment